Choose the zip line kit that best suits your needs. Then add the correct amount of cable to span the distance your traveling. We highly recommend ordering at least 10% more cable than the actual span. This insures you have enough cable to compensate for wrapping around one anchor as well as cable sag.
1. Choose your zip line kit
2. Measure length of cable needed
3. Add 10% for cable sag
4. Order correct distance and size of cable
5. Enjoy zip line kit
*Installation Tips Guide is included with every zip line kit purchase*
Cable available in 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" diameters under Zip Line Parts and Accessories
Let us Customize the perfect zip line for you!
- ZLP Black Raptor Trolley
- 2 - Steel Locking Caribiner
- 1 - Steel Locking Caribiner
Toll Free: 888.771.2579
- 2 Steel Locking Carabiners